insane/unique/simplyME

Jul 30

Sigh. To buy a new laptop before I leave or hope this old one lasts…..

Jul 30

projectscastorandleda:

thtwhitegurrl:

slutdust:

I bought my friend an elephant for their room.

They said “Thank you.”

I said “Don’t mention it.”

Is there a joke here that 15 thousand people get but I don’t?

The elephant in the room.

Jul 29

The daily thoughts of an American in panama:

pearlsadventureinpanama:

I had some thoughts while here, and thought I would share:

I had a hot shower. It was uncomfortable. I want cold water.

You never really know someone until you know if they put the ketchup on their fries, or dip them.

They don’t call chicken “chicken” here, it is just the only word my host mom knows in English (which must be why she always says it enthusiastically at me)

If this juice is 20% orange, what is the other 80%? And why are they so enthusiastic about it only be 20% orange?

Fresh Empanadas = God’s gift to the world

Ah yes, my morning cockroach sighting

I’m about 90% sure there is an animal living in the ceiling.

Hotdogs are NOT American

Hamburgers ARE American

Ah yes, fireworks, someone must have breathed air or simply existed.

There is always one ugly chicken

MORE TO COME

I FORGOT THEY HAVE EMPANADAS EVEN MORE EXCITED OH MY GOD
Jul 29
Jul 29
niceoutdoors:

Playa de las Estrellas, Panama

niceoutdoors:

Playa de las Estrellas, Panama

I WANT TO GO HERE
Jul 29
libutron:

Boquete - Waterfall in Baja Mono Area | ©Drriss & Marrionn   (Boquete, Chiriquí, Panama)

Why is all the beautiful forest so far from where we’re gonna be staying, maybe I’ll take my comp days and ask to come back a few days late…

libutron:

Boquete - Waterfall in Baja Mono Area | ©Drriss & Marrionn   (Boquete, Chiriquí, Panama)

Why is all the beautiful forest so far from where we’re gonna be staying, maybe I’ll take my comp days and ask to come back a few days late…

Jul 29
moritzwright:

The urban life in Panama City

moritzwright:

The urban life in Panama City

Jul 29

I’m glad to know you don’t give a fuck about me.

Jul 29

theboywiththepurplesocks:

HIS AMERICAN ACCENT THOUGH

Dat accent

Jul 29

I’m so fucking excited. I have another month to get more comfortable with Spanish! Getting my list of things I need to do together now =)